Quadrant Software’s QuadraDocV Service Pack 6 includes improved SMTP support, the ability to fax from Outlook Contacts and Dialogic SDK 6.7.
Key new features further modernize organizations’ IBM i document distribution processes.
Mansfield, MA – March 17, 2015 – Quadrant Software, LLC, a leading provider of IBM i document distribution, business intelligence and spool file beautification solutions, has announced the latest version of QuadraDocV, their virtual enterprise FoIP server. Highlights of this release include an improved SMTP interface for emailing, support for faxing from Outlook Contacts and Dialogic SDK 6.7.
According to Marcel Sarrasin, Quadrant’s VP of Corporate Marketing, “Modern document distribution solutions need to integrate with other technologies. End users spend a lot of time using Microsoft Outlook so we've made it more efficient to fax with the software they’re familiar with.”
Improved SMTP Support
QuadraDocV now includes enhanced SMTP support for emailing from any multifunction printer that supports SMTP. It also includes an easy-to-use interface for emailing and faxing from these devices. QuadraDocV’s SMTP support includes archiving, user notifications, auto-retry and a logged history of sent emails.
Support for faxing from Outlook Contacts
QuadraDocV now includes a business fax number field in Outlook Contacts. This gives users the option to quickly send a fax instead of an email via Outlook Contacts.
Dialogic SDK 6.7
QuadraDocV is up-to-date with Dialogic, utilizing their latest and greatest SDK. Dialogic’s integration with QuadraDocV provides a user-friendly configuration wizard that makes it faster and easier to configure QuadraDocV and telephony systems.
Other New Features and Fixes
- You can now delay between faxes
- Improved handling of 501 interrupt errors
- You can now increment file names
- Improved resetting of channels after each fax
- Improved TSI by printing on one line
- Improved handling of blank TSI on inbound faxes
- You can now send emails from QuadraDocV to QuadraConnector
QuadraDocV is a highly flexible production-level virtual fax server that integrates directly with your document-generating enterprise applications to automatically send, receive, route, archive and manage your faxes. QuadraDocV eliminates the need for physical fax cards or a dedicated, physical fax server.
For more information, please visit: http://www.quadrantsoftware.com/product/quadradocv/
About Quadrant Software
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Mansfield, MA, Quadrant Software is a leading provider of digital document distribution and modernization software that integrates into and enhances your enterprise application workflow.
Quadrant is part of the Quadrant Group, which also includes:
- BCD, a leading provider of web application development and IBM i modernization solution
- ExcelSystems, which develops and supports BCD solutions
- Netlert, which develops an Avaya call center performance analysis solution
- SoftBase, which provides application testing and tuning solutions for IBM's DB2 database utilizing the OS/390 and z/OS operating systems.
For more information, visit:www.quadrantsoftware.com
VP of Corporate Marketing
(250) 655-1882 ext. 114