Introducing Quadrant’s newest document management solution for SAP: QuadraConnector
It’s been an exciting year at Quadrant. We’ve been providing document output management solutions for IBM iSeries enterprises for past 20-plus years. But with this announcement, we’re expanding to provide support for SAP.
This is a logical next step for us, helping our customers be more efficient and ensuring they are able to deliver their business-critical documents in the most timely and cost-efficient way possible. QuadraConnector will enable seamless delivery of electronic documents across an enterprise’s entire infrastructure, with a connection directly to SAP applications. We’re also proud to announce our status as a bronze-level SAP partner.
Benefits of QuadraConnector include:
- Tightly integrated, native solution for the latest version of SAP NetWeaver 7.3;
- Automated delivery of business-critical documents and reduction of document delivery costs;
- Improved user flexibility across platforms;
- Supports QuadraDocV5, built on VMware;
- Supports Microsoft Hyper-V.
We’ve also rolled out the newest version of QuadraDocV5, which will include cross-platform functionality and improved thin client support.
Look forward to more updates and announcements from Quadrant in the coming months and please let us know what you think about QuadraConnector.