Still running FastFax on Windows NT, 2000 or 2003?
It's time to upgrade to QDV!
If you're still running FastFax on Windows NT, 2000 or 2003, your server's operating system is either currently unsupported (NT, 2000) or will be unsupported after July 14 2015 (Server 2003).
- Windows NT Support End Date: December 31, 2004
- Windows 2000 Support End Date: July 13, 2010
- Windows 2003 Support End Date: July 14, 2015
Running on an unsupported operating system can put your network and IT infrastructure at risk of data breaches, malicious attacks and failure to meet compliance requirements. If you're running an unsupported operating system on your network, you may be at risk of:
- Failing to meet security audit requirements
- Failing to meet regulatory compliance requirements like HIPAA, PCIDSS, SOX, Dodd-Frank, which can result in regulatory penalties, fines and legal ramifications
- Security dangers including malicious attacks or data loss
- Loss of confidentiality, integrity, or availability of data and system resources
Upgrading your FastFax server will take you to QuadraDocV, our virtual version of FastFax, which runs on a modern and supported operating system – Windows Server 2008 or Server 2012, and can sit in a virtual machine using VMware or Hyper V. Moving to a virtual machine will also help you consolidate hardware to reduce costs, and reduce the risk of a hardware component failure taking down your fax server. You can also upgrade to new hardware with QuadrAppliance, our 1U HP Proliant server running Microsoft Server 2012 and pre-installed with QuadraDocV.
Migrating from FastFax to QuadraDocV can help you:
- Improve security, up time and disaster recovery time
- Consolidate server hardware and lower operational costs up to 70%*
- Reduce telephony costs with full support for VOIP, FOIP, or SIP
- Cut transmission time by up to 50% with modern protocols like SIP**
- Enable unlimited authorized users to manage faxes via secure VPN
- Reduce fax processing time by utilizing faster, modern hardware
- Empower users to send and receive faxes directly within Outlook***
Click here to request a QuadraDocV upgrade proposal.
Learn more about QuadranDocV here.
*QuadrAppliance was shown to use 70% less power than our HA3 FastFax servers in internal tests. Results may vary.
**Our customers have reported that using SIP telephony has reduced their fax transmission time by up to 50%. Results may vary.
***Requires OutLook plugin module